The Purdue Boilermakers (24-5, 13-5 Big Ten) will attempt to halt a three-game road losing streak at the Wisconsin Badgers (16-12, 8-10 Big Ten) on March 2, 2023.
Wisconsin lost to Michigan 87-79 on the road in its last game. Its top performers were Connor Essegian (24 PTS, 47.62 FG%) and Max Klesmit (19 PTS, 2 STL, 2 BLK, 58.33 FG%, 5-8 from 3PT).
Wisconsin vs Purdue Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Purdue (-4)
- Total: 126.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Wisconsin Betting Info
- Wisconsin has covered six times in 18 matchups with a spread in conference action this season.
- The Badgers have compiled a 12-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 4 points or more, Wisconsin has gone 5-4 against the spread.
- Wisconsin and its opponents have combined to hit the over eight out of 18 times this season in Big Ten play.
- Wisconsin’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
2022 Wisconsin Leaders
- Steven Crowl: 11.6 PTS, 7.1 REB, 49.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (22-for-75)
- Chucky Hepburn: 12.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.2 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (57-for-132)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Wisconsin vs Purdue Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, March 2, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Stadium: Kohl Center
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.