The East Carolina Pirates and Jaylen Forbes will clash when the Pirates (15-14, 6-10 AAC) square off against the Tulane Green Wave (17-10, 10-6 AAC) at Devlin Fieldhouse on Friday, March 3 at 7:00 PM ET. Friday’s matchup between the Green Wave and the Pirates features the Green Wave as sizable 11.5-point favorites. A 152-point total is set for the matchup.
Tulane Vs East Carolina Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||East Carolina (+11.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (152)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Tulane Vs East Carolina Stat Rankings
|Tulane Avg. (Rank)||East Carolina Avg. (Rank)|
|80.7 (17th)||Points Scored||69.5 (231st)|
|76.4 (335th)||Points Allowed||70.5 (195th)|
|30.9 (290th)||Rebounds||34.8 (71st)|
|5.6 (361st)||Off. Rebounds||11.3 (27th)|
|7.8 (140th)||3pt Made||8.7 (60th)|
|15.7 (33rd)||Assists||14.4 (97th)|
|11 (82nd)||Turnovers||13.6 (307th)|
Tulane Vs East Carolina Betting Trends
- The Green Wave’s record against the spread is 12-15-0.
- As a 11.5-point favorite or greater, Tulane has two wins ATS (2-4).
- The Green Wave have seen 16 of their 27 games go over the point total.
- Tulane’s games have had more than 152 points scored on 14 occasions this season.
- The average total for Green Wave games this season has been 157, five points higher than the total for this game.
- Against the spread, East Carolina is 17-11-1 this season.
- The Pirates have an ATS record of 4-0 as 11.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Tulane has seen 16 of its 27 games go over the point total.
- Pirates games have had over 152 points seven times this year.
- Games involving East Carolina this year have averaged 140 points per game, a 12-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Best Betting Site For Tulane vs East Carolina
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Tulane Impact Players
- Forbes posts 18.7 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, shooting 41.6% from the floor and 37.9% from beyond the arc with 2.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Kevin Cross posts a team-best 6.3 rebounds per contest. In addition, he’s recording 14.5 points and 4.2 assists, shooting 48.8% from the field.
- Sion James puts up 10 points, 4.9 rebounds and 3.4 assists per contest, shooting 49.7% from the floor.
- Tylan Pope averages 6.7 points, 4.2 rebounds and 0.3 assists per contest, shooting 51.6% from the field.
East Carolina Impact Players
- Brandon Johnson tops the Pirates in rebounding (8.2 per game), and puts up 12.9 points and 1.9 assists. He also posts 0.9 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- RJ Felton is putting up team highs in points (13.6 per game) and assists (1.6). And he is producing 4.4 rebounds, making 38.8% of his shots from the floor and 32% from 3-point range, with 1.9 treys per game.
- Javon Small gets the Pirates 15.8 points, 4.8 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game. He also puts up 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Jaden Walker is putting up a team-leading 2.8 assists per game. And he is producing 7.1 points and 4.5 rebounds, making 38.3% of his shots from the floor.
- Ezra Ausar gets the Pirates 9 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest. He also posts 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.