Jarron Coleman and the Ball State Cardinals (20-10, 11-6 MAC) will host Rayj Dennis and the Toledo Rockets (24-6, 15-2 MAC) at Worthen Arena on Friday, March 3. The game tips at 6:00 PM ET. The Rockets are currently modest 3-point favorites against the Cardinals. The matchup’s point total is 159.
Toledo Vs Ball State Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Toledo (-3)|
|Total Pick||Under (159)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Toledo Vs Ball State Stat Rankings
|Toledo Avg. (Rank)||Ball State Avg. (Rank)|
|85.7 (2nd)||Points Scored||76.5 (66th)|
|75.9 (328th)||Points Allowed||70.5 (195th)|
|32.7 (191st)||Rebounds||34.2 (96th)|
|9 (191st)||Off. Rebounds||9.8 (114th)|
|8.7 (60th)||3pt Made||7.6 (161st)|
|14.9 (67th)||Assists||13.1 (177th)|
|9.7 (19th)||Turnovers||11.6 (144th)|
Toledo Vs Ball State Betting Trends
- The Rockets have beaten the spread 18 times in 29 games.
- Toledo’s ATS record as 3-point favorites or more is 15-9.
- The Rockets have seen 20 of their 29 games hit the over.
- Toledo and its opponent have broken the 159-point mark 15 times this season.
- The point total average for Rockets games this season is 161.6, 2.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Ball State has beaten the spread 15 times in 28 games.
- As 3-point underdogs or more, the Cardinals are 5-3 against the spread.
- Toledo has played 29 games this year, and 20 of them have hit the over.
- Cardinals games have finished with over 159 points scored five times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 12 points higher than the average scoring total for Ball State’s games (147).
Best Betting Site For Toledo vs Ball State
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Toledo Impact Players
- JT Shumate is posting 16.7 points, 1.4 assists and 4.8 rebounds per contest.
- Setric Millner Jr. is tops on his team in rebounds per contest (5.8), and also posts 16 points and 1.7 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Dante Maddox Jr. is averaging 11.4 points, 1.9 assists and 4 rebounds per game.
- Ra’Heim Moss is putting up 8.2 points, 2.3 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game.
Ball State Impact Players
- Payton Sparks is No. 1 on the Cardinals in rebounding (8.6 per game), and produces 12.6 points and 1.9 assists. He also posts 0.5 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- The Cardinals get 12.2 points, 3.9 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game from Demarius Jacobs.
- The Cardinals receive 13.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Jaylin Sellers.
- Mickey Pearson Jr. is averaging 7.8 points, 5.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest, making 50% of his shots from the field.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.