The Michigan Wolverines (17-12, 11-7 Big Ten) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when visiting the Illinois Fighting Illini (19-10, 10-8 Big Ten) on March 2, 2023 at State Farm Center.
In its most recent game, Michigan defeated Wisconsin 87-79 at home, with Kobe Bufkin (28 PTS, 8 REB, 2 STL, 47.62 FG%, 2-6 from 3PT) and Hunter Dickinson (23 PTS, 10 REB, 2 BLK, 69.23 FG%) the standout performers.
Michigan vs Illinois Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Illinois (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Illinois (-169), Michigan (+140)
- Total: 144.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Michigan Betting Info
- Michigan has covered 10 times in 18 games with a spread in conference play this season.
- The Wolverines have put together a record of 15-13-1 against the spread this year.
- Michigan has an ATS record of 5-3-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- A total of 10 Michigan conference games this season have hit the over.
- Michigan’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this year.
2022 Michigan Leaders
- Dickinson: 17.6 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.6 BLK, 55.2 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Bufkin: 13.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (35-for-101)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Michigan vs Illinois Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, March 2, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Champaign, Illinois
- Stadium: State Farm Center
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.