The UCF Knights (3-1) hope to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Charlotte 49ers (3-1) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET. In this article, we analyze the UCF vs. Charlotte odds and lines ahead of this matchup.
The Knights enter their matchup against the 49ers as a 5-point favorite. The point total for the matchup is set at 127.5.
UCF compiled a 17-15-2 record against the spread last season. Charlotte put together a 22-14-0 ATS record last season.
Ahead of this matchup, here is what you need to get ready for Monday’s college hoops action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Charlotte at UCF odds, spread and lines
- Spread: UCF -5
- Total: 127.5
- Moneyline: UCF -213, Charlotte +175
UCF vs. Charlotte prediction
Charlotte 69, UCF 62
- UCF finished with a 13-6 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 68.4% of those games).
- The Knights went 12-3 when they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -213 or shorter (80%).
- UCF has an implied moneyline win probability of 68.1% in this contest.
- Last season, Charlotte won six out of the 13 games, or 46.2%, in which it was the underdog.
- The 49ers entered seven games last season as an underdog by +175 or more and were 2-5 in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Charlotte has a 36.4% chance to win.
Against the spread
- UCF covered 17 times in 34 chances against the spread last season.
- Charlotte covered 22 times in 36 chances against the spread last year.
- Last year, the Knights averaged 8.9 more points per game (71.5) than the 49ers allowed (62.6).
- UCF went 13-12-1 against the spread and 14-12 overall last season when scoring more than 62.6 points.
- When Charlotte allowed fewer than 71.5 points last season, it went 17-10 against the spread and 17-10 overall.
- The 49ers scored only 1.4 more points per game last year (66.9) than the Knights gave up to opponents (65.5).
- When it scored more than 65.5 points last season, Charlotte went 16-3 against the spread and 15-4 overall.
- UCF had an ATS record of 11-3-2 and a 14-3 record overall last season when its opponents scored fewer than 66.9 points.
- The Knights totaled 204 more points than their opponents last season (6.0 per game on average), and the 49ers scored 157 more points than their opponents (4.3 per game).
- The average implied total for the Knights last season was 71.5 points, 5.5 more points than their implied total of 66 points in Monday’s game.
- Last season, UCF put up more than 66 points in a game 24 times.
- The 49ers’ average implied point total last season (67.8 points) is 6.8 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (61 points).
- Charlotte outscored its implied point total for this matchup (61) two times last year.