March 1, 2023
Denver Disruptors will compete in races across the U.S. including the NCL Cup series
Denver, Colorado – March 1, 2023 /ENDURANCE SPORTSWIRE/ – The Denver Disruptors Cycling Club, one of the premier professional teams in the National Cycling League, today announced their 2023 competition schedule as well as the list of world-class sponsors supporting their ride to the top of professional cycling in the United States.
The Denver Disruptors’ 2023 racing season begins on March 3 immediately following their pre-season training camp in Tucson, Arizona. In addition to competing for the $1 million prize purse across four National Cycling League Invitational races, the team will compete in top-tier road, criterium, and stage races nationwide.
“You can’t replicate the intensity and tension of racing in training, which means racing is one of the most important components of training,” said Svein Tuft, Head Coach of the Denver Disruptors. As an Olympian, 14-time National Champion, and UCI World Tour competitor who earned World Championship medals, is an expert in what it takes to compete at the top of the sport. “The Denver Disruptors are going to race to win throughout the season, and we’re putting a big emphasis on August when we have the opportunity to dominate a series of races in Colorado.”
Two-time Olympian and former UCI Women’s World Tour cyclist Leah Kirchmann commented, “After racing full-time in Europe for 7 seasons, I look forward to building something new in the sport as part of the Denver Disruptors. My teammates and I are excited by the opportunity and challenge of racing a comprehensive schedule throughout the United States in 2023.”
|TEAM CAMP, p/b Wahoo
||February 21 – March 2nd
|TUCSON BICYCLE CLASSIC
||March 3rd – March 5th
|NCL Miami Beach
||Miami Beach, FL
|Redlands Bicycle Classic
||April 12th – April 16th
|Sunny King Criterium
||May 6th – May 7th
|Joe Martin Stage Race
||May 18th – May 21st
|Saint Francis Tulsa Tough
||June 9th – June 11th
|Kwik Trip Tour of America’s Dairyland
||June 15th – June 25th
|USA CYCLING PRO ROAD NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
||June 22nd- June 25th
|Bailey & Glasser LLP Twilight Criterium
|Salt Lake Criterium
||July 15th – July 16th
||Salt Lake City, UT
|Littleton Criterium presented by Audi Denver
|IU Health Momentum Indy
||August 25th – August 27th
|Bommarito Audi Gateway
||September 2nd – September 5th
||St. Louis, MO
|NCL Washington D.C.
Denver Disruptors Key Sponsors
The best equipment brings out athletes’ best performances, and the Denver Disruptors are proud to have support from the most advanced brands in endurance sports. Throughout the season, athletes will train, compete, and win exclusively using the following equipment:
- Factor Bikes: With a heritage deep in the world of motorsport and aviation, Factor Bikes develops the world’s most advanced racing bikes for all competitive disciplines.
- Full Speed Ahead (FSA): World class bicycle components for road cycling and mountain biking developed with a commitment to making technically superior components that deliver the ultimate performance.
- Vision Tech: Innovative and cutting-edge bicycle components engineered to deliver the best in aerodynamics, speed and performance.
- Wahoo Fitness: Wahoo Fitness: the World’s leading endurance athlete fitness technology company, with the most advanced device and software ecosystem – powering training, indoor cycling, and race-winning performance
- POC: POC’s mission is to protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspiring to be one.
- Bont Cycling: Cycling footwear company dedicated to developing the world’s most technically advanced and anatomically correct cycling shoes.
- DeFeet: Cycling socks and gear engineered for comfort, performance, and durability, manufactured in North Carolina from USA-sourced materials.
- PowerBar: The original in sports nutrition since 1983. Tested on the road and proven in the lab by athletes, for athletes. https://sport.powerbar.com/
Media Contact: Guillermo Rojas – email@example.com
ABOUT THE NATIONAL CYCLING LEAGUE
The National Cycling League, Inc. is revolutionizing professional cycling in the United States by building the professional sports league of the future – a league with foundational values of diverse ownership, gender equality and inclusion, technology, and sustainability. Featuring a new cycling league format, racing on iconic circuits, in the most iconic cities. Men and women will compete on the same team, on the same course, in a way that respects their differences yet weighs their performances and values their contributions equally.
The NCL will launch in 2023 with 10 teams (invite-only) of professional cyclists competing for a record-setting $1 Million prize purse across a series of criterium-style races in four major markets: Miami Beach, Fla. – April 8th; Atlanta, Ga. – May 14th; Denver, Colo. – August 13th; and Washington D.C. – September 17th. In 2024, the National Cycling League will expand to a planned eight (8) cities across the U.S.
www.nclracing.com, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook